Close Date: July 30, 2018
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Superior Cabinets is one of Western Canada’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of dream kitchens with a long-held and well-earned reputation for fine quality products, outstanding customer service and dedication to employee success. We thrive on creativity, innovation and collaboration to create kitchens designed for life.
Superior Cabinets is currently seeking an IT System Administrator to join our team in Saskatoon where you will provide technical support to all departments to ensure on-time deliverables and assist Senior IT staff with continuously improving and evolving Superior Cabinets’ programs and systems.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Providing first-line remote and local computer, printer, software and hardware support to staff
- Administering file services, Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange/Office365, SharePoint, and Veeam using industry best-practices
- Liaising with Senior IT staff for escalation of issues
- Assisting Senior IT staff with infrastructure deployments
- Creating and maintaining documentation for processes and procedures
- Computer lifecycle management, including deployment, auditing and decommission
- Participating in continuous improvement initiatives
- Training on appropriate technologies
- Travelling to offices in Calgary, Edmonton and Regina when necessary
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma in a computer-related program
- 1 -3 years of related work experience
- Experience with ticketing software and time-tracking skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft operating systems and applications
- Strong problem solving/analytical skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrable knowledge of best practices, including but not limited to Role-Based Access Control, Nested Groups, NTFS Permissions
- Ability to triage issues according to severity and urgency
- Strong organizational and documentation abilities
- Ability to be flexible, including periodic travel and overtime
- Possess valid IT certifications (CompTIA, MCP)
- Experience in a manufacturing environment will be considered an asset
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing IT System Administrator – Saskatoon in the subject line. For more information, check out our website at www.superiorcabinets.ca, or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter!
While we appreciate all applications, please note that only those candidates that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.