Close Date: August 17, 2018
Superior Cabinets is one of Western Canada’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of dream kitchens with a long-held and well-earned reputation for fine quality products, outstanding customer service and dedication to employee success. We thrive on creativity, innovation and collaboration to create kitchens designed for life.
Superior Cabinets is currently seeking a Design Assistant to join our team in Edmonton, where you will be working with a team from our Design, Operations, Manufacturing and Installation departments to create one-of-a-kind kitchen designs. You will create space plans and develop conceptual designs and drawings, all while learning from the best in our industry! Interested in sales? Customer care? Superior Cabinets also offers career growth opportunities!
In order to be successful, you will need:
- At least one (1) year of experience in kitchen design and using 2020 software
- An entrepreneurial spirit, passion for design, and a drive for success
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple accounts and projects at once
- Strong communication skills to enhance our customer’s experience
- Working knowledge of building codes and compliance issues
- A degree or diploma from an accredited interior design or architecture program will be considered an asset
What we offer:
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Competitive Benefits Program
- Employee Discounts
- Career Stability
- Training and Development
If this sounds like you, submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing Design Assistant – Edmonton in the subject line. For more information, check out our website at www.superiorcabinets.ca, or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter!
While we appreciate all applications, please note that only those candidates that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.